Quentin Jeangros is a coordinator of the whole european project PeroCUBE.
CSEM is a Swiss private, non-profit research and technology organization with +35 years of Deep Tech development and transfer to industry.
In the Perocube project CSEM deals with Project Management, Optimization of perovskite devices fabrication of high uniformity and Ethics requirements.
We start this second series of video interviews by delving into Work Package 1 which covers the whole duration of the European project PeroCUBE. CSEM is leading this WP, together with Noesis.
Objectives of WP1
– General management of the project towards the objectives
– Ensure the compliance of all activities with the Grant Agreement and the Consortium Agreement;
– Managing all administrative, financial and legal aspects;
– Implementation of the quality assurance plan;
– Co-ordination of knowledge, innovation and IPR management;
– Communication with the EC and partners.
We interviewed Quentin Jeangros, who gave us a brief overview of the WP1 timeline, with a focus on the upcoming deadlines.