Claudine Katan is a Senior Research Director at CNRS – Centre national de la recherche scientifique.
In the PeroCUBE project, CNRS has a key contribution to Work Package 3, which is devoted to application-driven optimization of perovskite materials.
In this WP, the CNRS – with support from third party INSA Rennes – conducts theoretical studies in line with PeroCUBE devices, focusing both on the optimization of metal halide perovskite bulk materials and on heterostructures.
In this series of interviews we will explain the progress of each work package.
Work Package 3 is devoted to application-driven optimization of perovskite materials.
Objectives of WP3
– To develop perovskite materials for the fabrication of efficient PeLEDs emitting at the three basic colours
– To develop materials for highly efficient and stable PePVs targeting a bandgap of 1.5eV
– To develop inks incorporating the new materials exhibiting optimized printability and processability
– To fully characterize the PeroCUBE materials and inks
– To theoretically study and optimize the PeroCUBE materials and heterostructures providing feedback to the development of synthetic and fabrication routes
– To develop methodologies and procedures towards industrial production upscaling of the PeroCUBE materials